SPF 34 Sunscreen & Bug Repellent
Protects you from bugs and the sun!
- Deet-free bug repellent - safe for the whole family.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes.
- Certified Organic base of Olive Oil, Beeswax, & Castor Oil is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's bug repellent sunscreen SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen protects you and your family from sunburn while repelling insects and bugs at the same time! We've received many requests for a combination of our safe mineral sunscreen and DEET-free bug repellent, for those who want to apply and go. So we've taken our safe and effective natural sunscreen formula and combined it with our Anti-Bug Balm essential oils for easy-to-apply, safe, and natural protection for the whole family! Thoroughly moisturizes while protecting you from sun and bugs. Independent laboratory tests show it to repel mosquitoes for over 4 hours!
Badger SPF 34 Bug Repellent Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Bug Repellent Ingredients (15.5%):
10% *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, 2.5% *Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, 1.25% *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, 1% *Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil, 0.5% *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, and 0.25% *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%
*Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, and *Cera Alba (Beeswax)
100% Certified Natural by NPA
94% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.