SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great! Lightly fragranced with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base.
- Only six simple ingredients in this kids sunscreen cream!
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's bug repellent sunscreen SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen protects you and your family from sunburn while repelling insects and bugs at the same time! We've received many requests for a combination of our safe mineral sunscreen and DEET-free bug repellent, for those who want to apply and go. So we've taken our safe and effective natural sunscreen formula and combined it with our Anti-Bug Balm essential oils for easy-to-apply, safe, and natural protection for the whole family! Thoroughly moisturizes while protecting you from sun and bugs. Independent laboratory tests show it to repel mosquitoes for over 4 hours!
Badger SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
100% Certified Natural by NPA
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.